What makes the difference between an ordinary and an extraordinary school?
The combined and coordinated efforts of an outstanding faculty and staff, working closely with dedicated, involved parents.
We at Faith Lutheran School are blessed to have both.
The Parent Teacher League's mission benefits our children, school and church.
- We will raise money to support extra funding.
- We will increase morale through a variety of fun and meaningful events.
- We will communicate clearly how all received funding is used.
- We will communicate clearly how you can help as a parent, teacher or church member.
- We will be organized.
- We will reach out and aim to have every parent involved in some manner.
We invite you to help us continue to grow the wonderful learning environment at Faith, for now and for the years to come. Your involvement will make a huge difference in your own children's educational experience, as well as in the lives of the children in our community.
May God bless you and your family,
The PTL Board