Steps for Enrollment (ECE)
1. The following items must be received by the Admissions Director to begin the application process:
- Completed online application
- Non-refundable Application Fee (paid online)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
2. The parents/guardians and child may have an informal meeting with the principal and/or admissions director to discuss our program and the child’s educational placement. Faith Lutheran School reserves the right to place students according to admissions test results and evaluation.
3. You will receive notification of your child’s enrollment status within 10 days of completing all admission requirements.
4. Upon receiving an acceptance letter, the following items will be required within 15 business days to guarantee placement:
- Full payment of Registration Fee
- Proof of current immunization (GA-3231 Certificate of Immunization) (These records are kept on file in the school office.)
5. Waiting lists will be established after classes have reached the maximum enrollment.
Faith Lutheran School adheres to State of Georgia Board of Education entrance age requirements of September 1st.
Faith Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic and other school administered programs.